你们要细听我的言语,就算是你们安慰我。
Hear diligently my speech, and let this be your consolations.
我岂是向人诉冤,为何不焦急呢。
As for me, is my complaint to man? and if it were so, why should not my spirit be troubled?
你们要看着我而惊奇,用手捂口。
Mark me, and be astonished, and lay your hand upon your mouth.
恶人为何存活,享大寿数,势力强盛呢。
Wherefore do the wicked live, become old, yea, are mighty in power?
他们的公牛孳生而不断绝。母牛下犊而不掉胎。
Their bull gendereth, and faileth not; their cow calveth, and casteth not her calf.
他们随着琴鼓歌唱,又因箫声欢喜。
They take the timbrel and harp, and rejoice at the sound of the organ.
全能者是谁,我们何必事奉他呢。求告他有什么益处呢。
What is the Almighty, that we should serve him? and what profit should we have, if we pray unto him?
看哪,他们亨通不在乎自己。恶人所谋定的离我好远。
Lo, their good is not in their hand: the counsel of the wicked is far from me.
愿他亲眼看见自己败亡,亲自饮全能者的忿怒。
His eyes shall see his destruction, and he shall drink of the wrath of the Almighty.
他的奶桶充满,他的骨髓滋润。
His breasts are full of milk, and his bones are moistened with marrow.